Old 05-10-2011, 12:38 AM
Ryan Finnie

Default GCC/binutils fixes, sample code fix

Greetings,

I am the maintainer of the isomd5sum packaging for Debian, and in the
past worked with Jeremy Katz around the time isomd5sum was split from
Anaconda. I recently talked with Radek Vykydal, who instructed me to
send patches to anaconda-devel-list.

The first two patches deal with fixing build errors under GCC 4.6 and a
recent binutils, and have been tested to be backwards compatible. The
third is a minor fix with the sample Python script.

RF

Old 05-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Chris Lumens

> I am the maintainer of the isomd5sum packaging for Debian, and in the
> past worked with Jeremy Katz around the time isomd5sum was split from
> Anaconda. I recently talked with Radek Vykydal, who instructed me to
> send patches to anaconda-devel-list.
>
> The first two patches deal with fixing build errors under GCC 4.6 and a
> recent binutils, and have been tested to be backwards compatible. The
> third is a minor fix with the sample Python script.

Pushed to git. I'll leave it to the maintainer to rebuild the package,
though. Thanks for the patches.