Old 02-11-2008, 05:07 AM
"Suma Sharma"

Default installation of cross compiler binary

Hi
Please give me the procedure to install the cross-compiler
sh4-unknown-linux-gnu toolchain available on
http://tinderbox.dev.gentoo.org/cross-x86/

Regards,
Suma Sharma

Old 02-11-2008, 06:56 PM
James

Suma Sharma <Suma.Sharma <at> kpitcummins.com> writes:

> Hi
> Please give me the procedure to install the cross-compiler
> sh4-unknown-linux-gnu toolchain available on
> http://tinderbox.dev.gentoo.org/cross-x86/

Your best resource is the newly
revised:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/handbook/

If you join the gentoo-embedded, your sure to find other
embedded folks woking on this architecture.

hth,

James

Old 02-12-2008, 02:52 AM
"Suma Sharma"

*

Old 02-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Monday 11 February 2008, Suma Sharma wrote:
> Hi

fix your e-mail client ... it has broken long line wrapping

> Please give me the procedure to install the cross-compiler
> sh4-unknown-linux-gnu toolchain available on
> http://tinderbox.dev.gentoo.org/cross-x86/

they're Gentoo binary packages. install them link any other Gentoo binary
package.
-mike