Old 02-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Mick

Default Where's my Kmail message marks?!

Hi All,

Just noticed that the messages that I had marked as "Important" in Kmail, are
no more. How could this happen? Did I press something I shouldn't have?
Was the update to 3.5.8 done away with them, or is it perhaps related to a
crash . . . ?

Can I get them back?
Mick