Old 02-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Uwe Thiem

Default qdbusxml2cpp

I am trying to port a KDE3 application to KDE4. Cmake gives me this
error:

CMake Error: Qt4 qdbusxml2cpp was not found. Make sure it has been
built and installed by Qt

And indeed:
uwe@uwix /usr/bin $ ls -d qt*
qt2text qt3to4 qtbz2 qtconfig qtdechunk qtdemo qtdump qtinfo
qtrechunk qtstreamize qttoy4m qtyuv4toyuv

It's not there.

Let's have a look at the USE flags for Qt:

[ebuild R ] x11-libs/qt-4.3.3 USE="accessibility cups dbus doc
gif jpeg mysql opengl png qt3support ssl tiff
zlib -debug -examples -firebird -glib -mng -nas -nis -odbc -pch -postgres -sqlite -sqlite3 -xinerama"
INPUT_DEVICES="-wacom" 0 kB

How do I make Qt install "qdbusxml2cpp"?

Uwe

--
Informal Linux Group Namibia:
http://www.linux.org.na/