Old 02-06-2008, 03:48 PM
James

Default Manifest question

Hello

I just 'emerge --sync' as system, then proceeded to start a normal
update.

I get this error:

Verifying ebuild Manifests...

!!! A file listed in the Manifest could not be found:
/usr/portage/sys-apps/busybox/busybox-1.4.1-r2.ebuild

So I looked in /usr/portage/sys-apps/busybox and saw:

ChangeLog busybox-1.7.4.ebuild busybox-1.9.0.ebuild metadata.xml
Manifest busybox-1.8.2.ebuild files

Nothing pops out at me as to where to correct/etc/rebuild something
to fix this problem.

Google nor bugs.gentoo.org did not produce anything useful.

Ideas?

James