Old 02-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Valmor de Almeida

Default 32bit xulrunner version?

Hello,

Is there a way to install a 32bit version of xulrunner?

An application I am using on top of eclipse apparently needs a 32bit
version. Don't know exactly why... Currently I have:

/usr/lib64/xulrunner-1.9.2
/usr/lib64/xulrunner-devel-1.9.2
/usr/lib64/xulrunner-1.9.2/LICENSE
/usr/lib64/xulrunner-1.9.2/README.txt
/usr/lib64/xulrunner-1.9.2/chrome

and I was told to point to

MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/lib32/xulrunner-1.9.2

Thanks,

--
Valmor