Old 02-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Grant Edwards

Default Amazon mp3 downloader?

What are people using to download MP3's from Amazon.com? I see they
provide their close-source downloader in .deb and .rpm formats for
Debian 5, Ubuntu 9.04, Fedora 11, and OpenSUSE 11.1:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/dmusic/help/amd.html?&forceos=LINUX

I've also found clamz which has a masked ebuild:

http://code.google.com/p/clamz/

Any recommendations?

--
Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Please come home with
at me ... I have Tylenol!!

Old 02-07-2011, 05:13 PM
justin

On 07/02/11 18:54, Grant Edwards wrote:
> What are people using to download MP3's from Amazon.com? I see they
> provide their close-source downloader in .deb and .rpm formats for
> Debian 5, Ubuntu 9.04, Fedora 11, and OpenSUSE 11.1:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/dmusic/help/amd.html?&forceos=LINUX
>
> I've also found clamz which has a masked ebuild:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/clamz/
>
> Any recommendations?

net-misc/pymazon

Old 02-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Grant Edwards

On 2011-02-07, justin <justin@j-schmitz.net> wrote:
> On 07/02/11 18:54, Grant Edwards wrote:
>> What are people using to download MP3's from Amazon.com? I see they
>> provide their close-source downloader in .deb and .rpm formats for
>> Debian 5, Ubuntu 9.04, Fedora 11, and OpenSUSE 11.1:
>>
>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/dmusic/help/amd.html?&forceos=LINUX
>>
>> I've also found clamz which has a masked ebuild:
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/clamz/
>>
>> Any recommendations?
>>

> net-misc/pymazon

Thanks! I missed that one.

--
Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Am I SHOPLIFTING?
at