Old 02-07-2011, 03:55 PM
james

Default web redirection

Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo <at> gmail.com> writes:

> https://vsa.flvs.net/Default.aspx
> But I do run Firefox with NoScript...

OPera worked out of the box.

Firefox now works, with a simple
modification to cookies.

Konqueror nor Seamonkey work, despite
many changes to browser setting.....

I'll just have to flesh this out, one
feature at a time....

thx....

James

Old 02-07-2011, 11:01 PM
William Kenworthy

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 16:55 +0000, james wrote:
> Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > https://vsa.flvs.net/Default.aspx
> > But I do run Firefox with NoScript...
>

> OPera worked out of the box.
>
> Firefox now works, with a simple
> modification to cookies.
>
> Konqueror nor Seamonkey work, despite
> many changes to browser setting.....
>

> I'll just have to flesh this out, one
> feature at a time....
>

> thx....
>

> James

Let us know if you find it - for me its when using firefox behind a
transparent squid proxy - the same laptop works outside the proxy, not
inside (and all linux desktops "inside" exhibit the same behaviour.) So
I added a proxy to a known good network, and it did the same. The
website that does it for me is hosted on apache (Linux) I think. It was
a few months ago and I have not had a chance to go any further with it
yet.

BillK