Old 02-07-2011, 02:53 PM
James

Default web redirection

Hello,

I'm having trouble connecting to a url
that previously worked. It's a Microsoft
based web server, over which I have no control.

confirmation with abberant behavior, as I
have tried seamonkey, konqueror and Firefox,
would be appreciated....

www.flvs.net

(just click the login button)

"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting
the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

Is this some new MS scourage?

any work around is appreciated.

James

Old 02-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Paul Hartman

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 9:53 AM, James <wireless@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'm having trouble connecting to a url
> that previously worked. It's a Microsoft
> based web server, over which I have no control.
>
> confirmation with abberant behavior, as I
> have tried seamonkey, konqueror and Firefox,
> would be appreciated....
>

> www.flvs.net
>
> (just click the login button)

It takes me to this page without issues:

https://vsa.flvs.net/Default.aspx

But I do run Firefox with NoScript...

Old 02-07-2011, 03:20 PM
BRM

Well, testing from work on a Windows system it seems to work ok.
Don't have a Linux system with a web-browser quite accessible to use at the
moment; so may be it's a difference in platforms?

$0.02,

Ben