Old 02-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Alan McKinnon

Default glibc 2.13 warning

Apparently, though unproven, at 04:07 on Thursday 10 February 2011, Keith Dart
did opine thusly:

> === On Wed, 02/09, Dale wrote: ===
>
> > Now some of you know how much I hate windows. Of course, DOS wasn't
> > much better,
>
> ===
>
> Yep. I've been using Linux on my desktop since version 1.2, and
> UnixWare before that. Some Mac in there too. I avoid Windows like the
> plague that it is.

Lucky you. I have to deal with MS DNS caches and ntp implementations.

And PuTTY. OMFG, I hate PuTTY. Actually I hate PuTTY users but they cause me
to hate PuTTY just as much.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com