Old 02-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Jarry

Default upgrade to phpmyadmin 3.3.8.1: no databases?

Hi,
I just upgraded from phpmyadmin 2.x to 3.3.8.1. There was no
error/warning message, but when I log in (either with "root"
or web-site account), it says "No databases".

But my web-site still works correctly, showing content. It means
databases must be there, but phpmyadmin "does not see" them.
Any idea why?

Jarry

Old 02-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Neil Bothwick

On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 16:29:33 +0100, Jarry wrote:

> I just upgraded from phpmyadmin 2.x to 3.3.8.1. There was no
> error/warning message, but when I log in (either with "root"
> or web-site account), it says "No databases".

Do you use USE="+vhosts"? If so, have you run webapp-config?

Did you update the configs? I imagine they may have changed a lot with
such a large version jump.

--
Neil Bothwick

We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.