Old 02-06-2011, 03:48 AM
Peter Humphrey

Default Adjusting chromium?

Hello list,

Sorry to bother you with another OT question.

I've been trying the /chromium/ browser and I've come to like it - except for one thing: I can't see how to force pages to be shown in sans-serif but without forcing a particular font or size etc.

Has anyone found a way to do it? I couldn't get anything helpful from Google.

--

Rgds

Peter. Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Paul Hartman

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 10:48 PM, Peter Humphrey
<peter@humphrey.ukfsn.org> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Sorry to bother you with another OT question.
>
> I've been trying the /chromium/ browser and I've come to like it - except
> for one thing: I can't see how to force pages to be shown in sans-serif but
> without forcing a particular font or size etc.
>
> Has anyone found a way to do it? I couldn't get anything helpful from
> Google.

Hi,

Install the Stylish extension and then you can make user stylesheets
like in other browsers:

https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/fjnbnpbmkenffdnngjfgmeleoegfcffe