Old 02-03-2011, 02:21 AM
Bill Kenworthy

Default openoffice and IDL

I am having problems building openoffice - it gets to the IDL files
(actual file it hangs on can vary) and seems to crash part of X and the
build hangs.

Anyone seen this before? - it is happening on only one of my systems and
I google isnt showing me any similar situations.

BillK

Old 02-03-2011, 03:14 AM
Dale

Bill Kenworthy wrote:

I am having problems building openoffice - it gets to the IDL files
(actual file it hangs on can vary) and seems to crash part of X and the
build hangs.

Anyone seen this before? - it is happening on only one of my systems and
I google isnt showing me any similar situations.

BillK

Since that is a huge package to build, you got enough memory? How about
drive space on portages work directory? May want to check with top and
df to see if one of those is causing problems.

May not help but worth checking.

Dale

:-) :-)