Old 01-30-2011, 12:55 PM

Default concatenate ogg-files...?

Hi,

I have three ogg-files (audio) which I want to concatenate
in a way, so that as much as possible of the audio quality
will be preserved and the result should be an ogg-file again,
which not only plays ok, because mplayer or what ever simply
skipps over format violations but is of a valid ogg format.

How can I do this ?

Best regards,
mcc

Old 01-30-2011, 01:31 PM
Mick

On Sunday 30 January 2011 13:55:41 meino.cramer@gmx.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have three ogg-files (audio) which I want to concatenate
> in a way, so that as much as possible of the audio quality
> will be preserved and the result should be an ogg-file again,
> which not only plays ok, because mplayer or what ever simply
> skipps over format violations but is of a valid ogg format.
>
> How can I do this ?
>
> Thank you very much in advance for any help!
> Best regards,
> mcc

Have you looked at ffmpeg? It has the concat protocol to join files together
- have not tried it with ogg though, so YMMV.
Mick