Old 01-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Zhu Sha Zang

Default qt/pyqt4/python html doc

Hey, how i can install html documentation of qt/pyqt4/python pacakges.

I've already installed PyQt4 html documentation in
/usr/share/doc/PyQt4-4.8.2/html/ . But the other two, only qt-assistant
have doc USE flag and python appear that don't create html documentation.

Have a way to install html documentation to all this 3 packages.

THanks for now.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Nikos Chantziaras

Hey, how i can install html documentation of qt/pyqt4/python pacakges.

I've already installed PyQt4 html documentation in
/usr/share/doc/PyQt4-4.8.2/html/ . But the other two, only qt-assistant
have doc USE flag and python appear that don't create html documentation.

Have a way to install html documentation to all this 3 packages.

The installation of the HTML docs for Qt is controlled by the "doc" USE
flag of x11-libs/qt-assistant.

I don't know about the other packages you mentioned.

Old 01-25-2011, 01:44 PM
Zhu Sha Zang

Em 25-01-2011 11:44, Nikos Chantziaras escreveu:
> On 01/25/2011 02:25 PM, Zhu Sha Zang wrote:
>> Hey, how i can install html documentation of qt/pyqt4/python pacakges.
>>
>> I've already installed PyQt4 html documentation in
>> /usr/share/doc/PyQt4-4.8.2/html/ . But the other two, only qt-assistant
>> have doc USE flag and python appear that don't create html documentation.
>>
>> Have a way to install html documentation to all this 3 packages.
>
> The installation of the HTML docs for Qt is controlled by the "doc" USE
> flag of x11-libs/qt-assistant.
>
> I don't know about the other packages you mentioned.

Fine to qt.

Thanks!