Old 01-21-2011, 07:39 AM
Konstantinos Agouros

Default Question about network setup

Hi,

I have a Xen host that uses quite a few bridges, that I would
like to set up via /etc/conf.d/net.

The bridges that are set up to contain a physical interface are easy
as I use bridge_add_ethX for that. However some of the domUs shall
comminicate internally so I have to set up bridges in the dom0 without
any configuration they must just exist when at least on of the guests start.
Would the 'right' way be something like:

config_xenbr6=("null") in conf.d/net and then add a link net.xenbr6 that I then
have to add to runlevels/default as well?

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185