Old 01-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Mick

Default No HW acceleraton on radeon Mobility X300 with linux-2.6.36-r5, mesa-7.9, xorg-server-1.9.2 and video-ati-6.13.2

On Sunday 16 January 2011 15:18:50 Daniel Tihelka wrote:

> And the kernel seems to use them (when started with boot options
> 'video=vesafb:ywrap,mtrr:3 vga=792'):

Dan, try removing uvesa/vesa/radeon/etc. framebuffer modules from your kernel
and the above line too from grub when you boot and see if your KMS radeon
driver can now work on its own.
Mick

Old 01-16-2011, 09:30 PM
Nikos Chantziaras