Old 01-16-2011, 05:22 AM

Default lxpanel-oddity

Hi,

with my openbox desktop I am using lxpanel as taskbar.

Unfortunately lxpanel gets confused what and where windows
were opened and which of the desktop is currently active
very often.

I want to ask whether this general a problem or whether
I have missed a configuration hint...???

Have a nice weekend!
Best regards,
mcc

Old 01-16-2011, 11:58 AM
Neil Bothwick

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 07:22:20 +0100, meino.cramer@gmx.de wrote:

> with my openbox desktop I am using lxpanel as taskbar.
>
> Unfortunately lxpanel gets confused what and where windows
> were opened and which of the desktop is currently active
> very often.
>
> I want to ask whether this general a problem or whether
> I have missed a configuration hint...???

I've never seen that with my LXDE desktop, which uses openbox anyway.
Maybe you'd be better off using pure LXDE than trying to roll your own.