-   -   modprobe warnings (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/476958-modprobe-warnings.html)

David Relson 01-15-2011 05:48 PM

modprobe warnings

My /etc/modprobe.d directory is under configuration management using
subversion. Whenever modprobe runs, it reads the files in the .svn
directory and complains about all the stuff it doesn't understand, for
example:

Jan 15 08:57:22 osage modprobe: WARNING: /etc/modprobe.d/.svn/entries
line 266: ignoring bad line starting with '

How can I turn off these warnings?

Regards,

David

walt 01-15-2011 11:55 PM