Old 01-12-2011, 04:24 PM

Default OT: Combining two MoBos...

Hi,

this is a shot/question into the dark:

Suppose I would have two identical motherboards (desktop), both identical
equipped with a multi-core CPU each (AMD).

Two questions:
1: Is it possible to run one of the boards without a graphics card?
2: Can I "combine" both (how?) to use the power of both for rendering
purposes?

Thank you very much for any inspiration!
Best regards,
mcc