Old 01-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Chris Lumens

Default Use the same error message in text mode and GUI (#625809)

> but what about the Cancel mnemonic, don't we want that too ?

These are both translated elsewhere as well:

iw/account_gui.py: custom_buttons=[_("Cancel"), _("_Use Anyway")])

So it should be fine.

- Chris

Old 01-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Chris Lumens

> Yeah, I've looked ad the gui.py, the mnemonic isn't there either, so the
> real question is, don't we want to add the mnemonic for Cancel to both
> dialogs?

In fact, a quick search of the source reveals a ton of places where we
use "Cancel" instead of "_Cancel". At the least we need to fix this on
master. Doing so for RHEL6 might be overreaching, at least without a
bug report.

- Chris