Old 02-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Alan McKinnon

Default Konqueror-3.5.8 Go menu

Hi all,

I've broken Konqueror. Again.

Sometime after emerging kde-4 I accidentally ran konqueror from my
regular user account without noticing that kde4 was in the PATH before
kde-3.5.8, and it ran the new one. As a result, my .kde dir in ~ got a
little scrambled :-(

All seems fine except for the Go menu in Konqueror. This used to have
useful stuff like pre-configured ssh connections, removeable media and
other stuff. Now it has two entries only - History and Most Often
Visited. I have no idea how to put the complete list back.

dbus, hal are running, and kde was compiled with the correct flags for
this. Anyone know where to look to fix this?

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com