Old 12-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Konstantinos Agouros

Default emerge -k vs. useflags of the binpkgs

Hi,

I do use --buildpkg to prebuild binaries for a few systems. However in some
cases the useflags from the system where I build do not match the target
system (eg X vs -X). Is there an option I haven't noticed yet to emerge
that tells it only to binary merge, when the useflags of the system that
is doing the update match the useflags of the binpkg of the system where
it was build and to compile otherwise?

Regards,

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185