Old 02-03-2008, 06:12 PM
Daniel D Jones

Default Line drawing characters in Konsole

Somehow, I've lost my line drawing characters in Konsole. Applications like
alsamixer show up with letter characters instead of neatly outlined boxes.
I've tried changing fonts and encoding with no effect. Loading the program
in another console displays correctly.