Old 11-15-2010, 02:56 AM
Dale

Default Defrag tool for windoze

Hi,

I have a niece that brought me her puter. It's a HP with windoze XP on
it. I want to defrag the hard drive but the one that comes with windoze
won't work. Is there a free defrag tool that is safe on windoze? I ask
because I don't want to install something and not know what I am
installing. You know, some program with a nasty virus attached or
something.

I did Google and found a lot of tools but I'm not sure which one to
trust. If someone here has used one before and trusts the one they
used, I would be happy to hear about it.

Thanks.

Dale

:-) :-)