Old 11-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Coert Waagmeester

Default GNS3 gentoo overlay SOLVED

Coert Waagmeester wrote:

Hello all,

I see the gns3 overlay link is broken
http://code.gns3.net/gns3-overlay/file/ec6bc595d263/gns3-overlay-docs.txt

Do any of you use gns3? what is the recommended way of installing it on
gentoo?

Regards,
Coert Waagmeester

My bad, I found it after some more googling in the zugaina overlay.

Rgds,
Coert

Old 11-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Neil Bothwick

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:52:08 +0200, Coert Waagmeester wrote:

> My bad, I found it after some more googling in the zugaina overlay.

Eix is able to search overlays, installed and otherwise, for packages. In
this case it shows that sunrise has a newer version that zuigana.

--
Neil Bothwick

WinErr 018: Unrecoverable error - System has been destroyed. Buy a new
one. Old Windows licence is not valid anymore.

Old 11-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Coert Waagmeester

Neil Bothwick wrote:

My bad, I found it after some more googling in the zugaina overlay.

Eix is able to search overlays, installed and otherwise, for packages. In
this case it shows that sunrise has a newer version that zuigana.

Thanks Neil,

The older version depended on a hard masked qt.

This is indeed better!