Old 06-19-2012, 07:56 AM
Chris Bannister

Default netbook

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:31:16PM +0200, tolv wrote:
> Hallo to all netbook-user,
>
> to be fast with your netbook which programms do you use for
> - e-mails
mutt+maildrop+fetchmail
> - calendar
remind+wyrd+builtin date and cal commands
> - contacts?
abook

oppressing." --- Malcolm X

Old 06-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Camaleón

2012/6/19 tolv <tolv-1@t-online.de>:

> On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:57:16 +0000 (UTC)
> Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:54:36 +0200, Andrej Kacian wrote:

>> > Claws Mail is a nice MTA, with optional layout for small screens.
>>
>> Claws Mail has a big handicap for me (of course, this is a personal POV)
>> because is unable to keep the original html format when replying/
>> forwardings messages, so it can be a no-go for a corporative
>> environment ;-(

> Okay,
>
> for e-mail I start with sylpheed.

Sylpheed is even more limited than Claws Mail regarding html :-P

> Now I'm looking for a fast calendar and address-book.

Good. But I don't know what to suggest for them as I prefer having
contacts and calendar integrated within the MUA... btw, what's your DE
or WM?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón