Old 11-07-2010, 01:28 AM
Thomas Yao

Default Can't save the font configuration in qtconfig

Hi all , I'm having this headache , some characters in qt applications
display as blocks , you can see the screenshot from the attachment
And the problem is I don't know how configure the font of qt
application , qtconfig doesn't work at all

I change the font setting in qtconfig and save the configuration but
next time I open it I'll find that the configuration didn't change at
all

So , I want to know what to do with it , thank you very much!

--
@ghosTM55
Mechanism, not policy