Old 10-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Al

Default repositiory browser - misc-functions

Hello,

please, where do the file usr/lib/portage/bin/misc-functions.sh within
a HTML repository browser, so that I can compare versions?

Thank you

--
Caution crosser: *Runnig Gentoo/Prefix on Cygwin/Vista.
All stupid questions are related to that context.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Peter Humphrey

On Monday 11 October 2010 10:18:34 Al wrote:

> where do the file usr/lib/portage/bin/misc-functions.sh within a HTML
> repository browser, so that I can compare versions?

$ qfile misc-functions.sh
sys-apps/portage (/usr/lib64/portage/bin/misc-functions.sh)

I may have misunderstood you, but does that help?

--
Rgds
Peter. Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Daniel Pielmeier

2010/10/11 Al <oss.elmar@googlemail.com>:

> please, where do the file usr/lib/portage/bin/misc-functions.sh within
> a HTML repository browser, so that I can compare versions?

Here you can find all commits with changes to misc-functions.sh:

http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/portage.git;a=history;f=bin/misc-functions.sh;h=b266764f9909e6877f963a5e556163cc8e9 e7a09;hb=HEAD

--
Daniel Pielmeier

Old 10-11-2010, 12:01 PM