Old 10-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Mick

Default What network configuration should I use with vbox

I want to install MSWindows in a VM. I want to be able to use the guest
MSWindows OS to connect to a website run on apache on the Gentoo host OS on
the same machine.

What is the recommended network configuration for the VM? NAT or bridge?
Anything I should pay particular attention to? I haven't configured a network
machine before.
Mick