Old 10-07-2010, 09:45 PM
dhk

Default Uploading Files to Windows CE

Does anyone know how to upload files from a Gentoo box to Windows CE?
The CE device has a cradle with a usb connection which appears as
character device in /dev/ttyUSB0 . The Windows cetools / cecopy does it
if you want to use Windows. However, I would like to do it from Gentoo
if possible. Any ideas?

Thanks,

dhk

Old 10-08-2010, 09:17 AM