Old 10-06-2010, 07:24 AM
Gaston

Default Filesystem couldn't be fixed

hello everyone,I have installed Gentoo,but,when I reboot it,the
filesystem is readonly,
Filesystem couldn't be fixed
how can I solve it,thanks very much

Old 10-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Maciej Grela

2010/10/6 Gaston <shuokay@gmail.com>:
> *hello everyone,I have installed Gentoo,but,when I reboot it,the
> filesystem is readonly,
> Filesystem couldn't be fixed
> how can I solve it,thanks very much

Did you have a power failure ?
Have you tried to run fsck on the filesystem after booting from some
livecd linux (I'd suggest System Rescue CD) ?
Have you checked your RAM (with memtest86) and HDD (with badblocks) ?

Best regards,
Maciej Grela

Old 10-06-2010, 08:55 AM
Jake Moe

On 10/06/10 17:57, Maciej Grela wrote:
> 2010/10/6 Gaston <shuokay@gmail.com>:
>> hello everyone,I have installed Gentoo,but,when I reboot it,the
>> filesystem is readonly,
>> Filesystem couldn't be fixed
>> how can I solve it,thanks very much
>>

> Did you have a power failure ?
> Have you tried to run fsck on the filesystem after booting from some
> livecd linux (I'd suggest System Rescue CD) ?
> Have you checked your RAM (with memtest86) and HDD (with badblocks) ?
>
> Best regards,
> Maciej Grela

Can you give the full error text?

Jake Moe

Old 10-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Gaston

于 2010-10-6 15:57, Maciej Grela 写道:

hello everyone,I have installed Gentoo,but,when I reboot it,the
filesystem is readonly,
Filesystem couldn't be fixed
how can I solve it,thanks very much

Did you have a power failure ?
Have you tried to run fsck on the filesystem after booting from some
livecd linux (I'd suggest System Rescue CD) ?
Have you checked your RAM (with memtest86) and HDD (with badblocks) ?

Best regards,
Maciej Grela

thanks everyone,I have resolve it,when I midify fstab,I write hda7 instead of sda7,now it's ok