Old 09-29-2010, 05:50 PM
András Csányi

Default e17 default theme fonts

Hi all,

So, few years ago I have tried e17 and it was fascinating! Really. Now
I wanted to try again.
The default theme font it's maybe yogesh fonts. It's unreadable for my
eyes. Somebody can tell me how can I change the default font? I won't
edit theme file or make a new file. Just changing the font.

The strange thing is that I wanted work with opera browser and opera
has yogesh default font to.

Anybody has any idea what is happened?

Thanks in advance!

András
--
- -
--* Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)* -- http://sayusi.hu --

Old 09-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Mick

On Wednesday 29 September 2010 18:50:45 András Csányi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So, few years ago I have tried e17 and it was fascinating! Really. Now
> I wanted to try again.
> The default theme font it's maybe yogesh fonts. It's unreadable for my
> eyes. Somebody can tell me how can I change the default font? I won't
> edit theme file or make a new file. Just changing the font.
>
> The strange thing is that I wanted work with opera browser and opera
> has yogesh default font to.
>
> Anybody has any idea what is happened?

Hmm ... I'm not even sure I have such a font installed. Either way, go to
Settings Panel/Look/Fonts and change it according to what suits you. If you
want to change the size of the font, then scroll down beyond fonts, until you
find Scaling, where you can change the dpi to make the fonts look larger.

HTH.
Mick