Old 11-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Florian Philipp

Default Intel Graphics Triple Monitor Setup

Hi List!

I think the answer will be "No" but I still want to ask:

Is it possible to use three displays (maybe even with three different
resolutions) with an Intel i915 chip? With a Dell Docking Station I
could use the display of my notebook, one VGA- and one DVI-connected
display, in theory ...

Thanks in advance!

Florian Philipp