Old 09-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Nikos Chantziaras

Default Qt 4.7.0: where's the documentation?

I noticed that Qt 4.7.0 does not have a doc USE flag and does not
install any html docs in /usr/share/doc for offline use. What's happening?

Old 09-22-2010, 01:13 PM
Alan McKinnon

Apparently, though unproven, at 15:08 on Wednesday 22 September 2010, Nikos
Chantziaras did opine thusly:

> I noticed that Qt 4.7.0 does not have a doc USE flag and does not
> install any html docs in /usr/share/doc for offline use. What's happening?

Lazy dev? Didn't get round to it yet?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 09-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Paul Hartman

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@arcor.de> wrote:
> I noticed that Qt 4.7.0 does not have a doc USE flag and does not install
> any html docs in /usr/share/doc for offline use. *What's happening?

I have not installed Qt 4.7.0 but looking at the ebuilds it looks like
perhaps the documentation may have been moved into qt-assistant ebuild
instead (with doc USE flag set). Do you have that installed?

Old 09-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Nikos Chantziaras

I noticed that Qt 4.7.0 does not have a doc USE flag and does not install
any html docs in /usr/share/doc for offline use. What's happening?

I have not installed Qt 4.7.0 but looking at the ebuilds it looks like
perhaps the documentation may have been moved into qt-assistant ebuild
instead (with doc USE flag set). Do you have that installed?

Yes! That's where it went. Thanks for catching that one.