Old 01-21-2008, 10:06 AM
"Holger Hoffstaette"

Default Headlines on packages RSS feed gone?

Hi,

I subscribe to the p.g.o RSS feed via RSSOwl. Everything worked fine
until a few days ago, when suddenly the headlines disappeared - now every
feed entry has "No Title". Anybody else seeing this? I searched b.g.o for
a bug but didn't find anything.

any clues appreciated,
Holger

Old 01-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Iain Buchanan

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 12:06 +0100, Holger Hoffstaette wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I subscribe to the p.g.o RSS feed via RSSOwl. Everything worked fine
> until a few days ago, when suddenly the headlines disappeared - now every
> feed entry has "No Title". Anybody else seeing this? I searched b.g.o for
> a bug but didn't find anything.

I think there are some infra upgrades going on atm:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/54374

didn't see p.g.o there but maybe related.

cya,

Zymurgy's Law of Volunteer Labor:
People are always available for work in the past tense.