Old 09-18-2010, 10:14 PM
"Kevin O'Gorman"

Default Fire the fox.

Is it just me? *Or does Firefox get slower every release? *And less stable.
I got myself up to the latest, and I cannot install my 4 add-ons (xmarks, AdBlockPlus, Noscript, Stumble-upon) without it crashing. *Seg fault sometimes. *I've got ECC memory, and no reported problems, and it does not help to clear the profiles (rename ~/.mozilla)* and re-emerge.

Grrrrrr.
--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD