Old 09-17-2010, 04:34 AM
Hung Dang

Default How to get hid2hci command -> SOLVED

On 09/16/10 20:34, Kyle Bader wrote:

net-wireless/bluez maybe?

Kyle

On Sep 16, 2010 1:01 PM, "Hung Dang" <hungptit@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi
all,

I need to use hid2hci for my bluetooth keyboad. However, I
could not figure out how to get the hid2hci command.

Any suggestion would be appreciate?

Thanks in advance

Hung

Thanks Kyle. I have bluez-4.7.1 installed in my
system and it turn out that hid2hci is located at /lib64/udev/
which does not include in system path.

Thanks

Hung