Old 09-15-2010, 11:33 AM
Davide Carnovale

Default R: Install Gentoo from a Debian?

You definitely can. The usual gentoo install is based on the support of another system, being that gentoo or debian makes no difference as long as you can chroot at some point.

But i think you might have some problems if you want to install a 32bit gentoo from a 64bit system. If that's not your case you should be safe...