Old 09-09-2010, 05:49 AM
András Csányi

Default XaraLX

Hi all,

Does anybody know something about Xara Xtreme
(http://www.xaraxtreme.org) project? Is this an living project or not?
I've tried to install from sunrise overlay, but emerge stopped by
error. I've tried to install from source but the same... Eventually I
could install by autopackage. but autopackage did something with lib
because revdep-rebuild can't run.
I've seen in svn the last commit happens in 2007 november...

I've used this software few years ago and I like it very much.

Thanks for information in advance!

András

--
- -