-   -   XaraLX (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/424729-xaralx.html)

András Csányi 09-09-2010 05:49 AM

XaraLX

Hi all,

Does anybody know something about Xara Xtreme
(http://www.xaraxtreme.org) project? Is this an living project or not?
I've tried to install from sunrise overlay, but emerge stopped by
error. I've tried to install from source but the same... Eventually I
could install by autopackage. but autopackage did something with lib
because revdep-rebuild can't run. :(
I've seen in svn the last commit happens in 2007 november... :(

I've used this software few years ago and I like it very much.

Thanks for information in advance!

András

--
- -