Old 10-01-2010, 05:16 PM
kelly hirai

Default Trying to configure alsa for INTEL HDA (ATI)

i was trying to do buffer size manipulation for this driver. here is a
good read by iwai-san. don't forget to look through all the related
codex modules, esp in the >=2.6.34 release.

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/tiwai/docs/HD-Audio.html