Old 09-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Mick

Default Plasmoid colour scheme

Hi All,

KDE-4.3.5 used to have nice yellow/red colours to show the upload/download
KiB/s on the System Monitor (Network) plasmoid. In the KDE-4.4.* updates the
colours are grey/white.

The settings tab does not offer any means of changing the colours. How could
I do that by editing the configuration files?
Mick

Old 09-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Mick

On Saturday 04 September 2010 11:44:09 Mick wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> KDE-4.3.5 used to have nice yellow/red colours to show the upload/download
> KiB/s on the System Monitor (Network) plasmoid. In the KDE-4.4.* updates
> the colours are grey/white.
>
> The settings tab does not offer any means of changing the colours. How
> could I do that by editing the configuration files?

Hmm ... it is more involved than that. I looked at the file
.kde4/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc and it lists the correct colours,
but the rendered image is not showing these colours on the desktop:

[Containments][1][Applets][13][Configuration]
Share=false
inColor=210,210,0
interfaces=network/interfaces/eth0/transmitter/data
interval=2
outColor=242,0,0
showBackground=true
showTopBar=true