Old 09-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Alex Schuster

Default Blocks migrating from KDE 4.4.3 to 4.5.1

Dale writes:

> Looking forward to seeing how your upgrade works out.

Everything compiled without a problem, and so far things seem to work
fine. Well, as fine as before. Konqueror still cannot open the correct URL
when clicking a link in kmail or kopete. Kontact is still at version
4.4.5, but works. I wrote I don't use kdepim, but I was not aware that
kontact is part of this suite. So, I do use kdepim.

So far, I see no difference from 4.5.0.

Wonko

Old 09-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Alex Schuster

I wrote:

> So far, I see no difference from 4.5.0.

Nepomuk crashed two times while indexing stuff. I rebuilt it with debug
flags, but could not reproduce the bug yet.

But 4.5.1 just got masked, so better wait a while until trying to do the
upgrade.

Wonko