Old 08-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Remy Blank

Default ignore previous msg (Hotplugging not working)

Allan Gottlieb wrote:
> I plugged into the desktop and looked on the laptop.

Thanks for sharing, that made my day

(Probably because I can so easily imagine that happening to me.)

-- Remy

Old 08-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Jake Moe

On 31/08/10 06:57, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
> I plugged into the desktop and looked on the laptop.
>
> Sorry for the noise,
> allan

Whups, only looked at the previous thread, didn't see this. Probably
best if you reply to the thread with stuff like this, so we can keep
track of it.

And like Remy, this put a smile on my face. :-P

Jake Moe