Old 08-27-2010, 01:58 PM
"tparker@etherstorm.net"

Default email client with USE flags -gtk -kde?

Can anyone recommend an email client that will work with -gtk and -kde
USE flags? I know the common ones such as Thunderbird, Evolution, Kmail,
and Claws are out. Is there a option similar to those or do I stick with
something like Alpine?

Old 08-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Philip Webb

100827 tparker@etherstorm.net wrote:
> Can anyone recommend an email client that will work
> with -gtk and -kde USE flags?

Have you tried Mutt ?

SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb