Old 08-26-2010, 01:07 PM
Aaron Bauman

Default Hardware Support for Netbook

All,
** I bought a new Toshiba T215D-S1150 with a AMD Athlon II Neo Processor.* I am currently having issues with the livecd not booting.* Everything seems to get stuck on an NeT RPC error while the kernel is booting.* I was able to successfully install Ubuntu (Netbook Remix and 10.x).* From there I was able to chroot and install Gentoo.* Upon reboot I was not able to boot the kernel yet again.* I have chrooted back in several times and still have failed to find the proper kernel version or configuration that will boot my system.* Any support or help would be greatly appreciated.

*
Respectfully,
Aaron Bauman