Old 08-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Mick

Default chrony logrotate script EOF error

Hi All,

The chrony installed logrotate script keeps erroring out:
logrotate_script: line 5: warning: here-document at line 2 delimited by end-
of-file (wanted `EOF')
Unrecognized command

This is the script:
/var/log/chrony/*.log {
sharedscripts
postrotate
PASSWORD=`awk '$1 ~ /^1$/ {print $2; exit}'
/etc/chrony/chrony.keys`
cat << EOF | /usr/bin/chronyc | sed '/^200 OK$/d'
password $PASSWORD
cyclelogs
EOF
endscript
}

I do not understand the error. Is it telling me to add backticks? Where?
Mick