Old 08-20-2010, 09:21 AM
Alan McKinnon

Default glibc-2.12.1

Apparently, though unproven, at 19:28 on Thursday 19 August 2010, Neil
Bothwick did opine thusly:

> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:55:02 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > Besides, if I don't give them some form of responsibility they will
> > never become responsible.
>
> Unfortunately, the converse is not necessarily true

Yes, but the assertion that there is an HR department where I will send them
after they demonstrate incompetence IS true :-)

I'd rather fix occasional controllable cock-ups rather than frequent
uncontrollable ones

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com