Old 08-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Stéphane Guedon

Default emerge 32bits on 64bits platform

I have read several things about this, but never really solved !

Can I emerge a 32bits software on 64bits platform with a multilib profile ?

All my web browsers (konqueror, opera, chromium, firefox) are 64bits, whereas
flash player exist currently in 32bits. So, I need to have 32bits browser ! Can
I emerge ?

Thanks !
--
Stéphane Guedon